Yes, even sleeves can be a burden when it's scorching hot out and you've got 30 km left before you can call it a day. The Gore Bike Wear Xenon 2.0 Singlet provides relief on those days when the thermometer says 'whoa,' but your legs say 'go.' Large mesh inserts and a full-length zip provide all the ventilation you could ask for.
The nylon/elastane-constructed Xenon 2.0 Singlet comes in a tight, ergonomic fit. The semi-locking design of the zipper ensures that the slider won't move on its own. An elastic gripper on the lower hem keeps the jersey from riding up when you're in an aerodynamic position. Stash your gear and gel packs in the three-compartment back pocket that tapers on the sides so you don't have to work too hard to get to your mid-ride fuel. A reflective front logo and reflective piping on the front and back ensure that you'll be visible, even when the sun retreats from your relentless onslaught.
The Gore Bike Wear Xenon 2.0 Singlet comes in sizes Small through XX-Large. It's available in four color options: Black/white, Pool Blue/white, Red/white, and White.
- Xenon is a mix of highly breathable, moisture-wicking materials for maximum comfort in the most grueling segments of the ride
- Partial mesh inserts on the back allow heat to escape and cool air to flow through when the zipper is open
- Ergonomically shaped collar helps reduce discomfort that can distract your focus
- Long back keeps the shirt down around your tailbone for full coverage even when you're in an aggressive position
- Three back pockets have tapered ends to make access easier when you're in the zone
- Reflective logo and trim on front and back help make you more visible to motorists in low-light conditions