Item # GBW00BO
Gore Bike Wear Universal Gore Windstopper Overshoe $42.22
Prepared for the worst.
We've all been riding on the road without adequately dressing for the conditions. These situations usually result in us turning back home before reaching our objective, primarily due to being freezing-cold and soaking-wet. Lending essential protection over your shoes, the Universal Gore Windstopper Overshoe by Gore Bike Wear provides total windproofing, high levels of breathability, and resistance to outside moisture during inclement weather.
Gore-Tex Windstopper acts as an impenetrable fortress to howling winds, meaning your feet will stay nice and warm inside this overshoe when it's blowing like a miniature hurricane outside. It's also incredibly breathable, so your feet don't soak in their own perspiration when you're pushing yourself at a brisk cadence. WindStopper also repels outside moisture from soaking through and leaving your feet a cold, damp mess. Really, it's the ultimate trifecta for comfortable riding—totally windproof, highly breathable, and resistant to both outside moisture and showers.
- Protective overshoe for training during inclement weather
- Gore WindStopper provides total windproof protection
- WindStopper is both highly breathable and water-resistant
- Works with standard cycling shoes and pedal systems
- Side zipper facilitates convenient entry and exit
- Elasticized rear for a snug, shoe-wrapping fit
- Reflective piping and logo for visibility
View more Shoes Covers
GORE Bike Wear
|US MEN Shoe Size||4.5 - 6||6.5 - 8||9 - 10.5||11 - 13|
|US WOMEN Shoe Size||5.5 - 7||7.5 - 9||10 - 11.5||12 - 14|
|EU Shoe Size||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47|
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
These shoe covers are the type where you have to have your shoe on and completely buckled before putting the shoe cover on--not convenient at all. I sent them back and will buy the boot style warmers that have worked well for me in the past.
Adds warmth, some rain protection
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 6.5-8
Adds about 10 degrees of comfort to winter riding. Is a really snug over my 7.5 shoes which causes the bottoms not to line up perfectly.