One bootie to cover them all.
When Gore Bike Wear designed the Universal Windstopper Thermo Shoe Cover, it meant "universal" in two ways. First, the sole fits road shoes and mountain shoes, so it transitions with you from fall trail rides to winter fat biking to spring base miles. Second, a Windstopper membrane, Primaloft Silver insulation, and abrasion-resistant face fabric mean that they're equal to virtually anything you or the weather can throw at them. The membrane keeps rain, snow, wind, and road spray out while the high-loft insulation keeps warmth in.
- Shoe covers for riding in the worst conditions
- Gore Windstopper membrane is weatherproof and breathes
- Primaloft insulation preserves warmth even while wet
- Durable face fabric holds up to trail and road abuse
- Reinforced toe and heel for pushing off and hike-a-bike
- Reflective details are a bright idea in low-light conditions
- Zipper closure eliminates hook-and-loop fuss
- Universal sole design compatible with mountain and road shoes