One bootie to cover them all.
When Gore Bike Wear designed the Universal Windstopper Thermo Shoe Cover, it meant "universal" in two ways. First, the sole fits road shoes and mountain shoes, so it transitions with you from fall trail rides to winter fat biking to spring base miles. Second, a Windstopper membrane, Primaloft Silver insulation, and abrasion-resistant face fabric mean that they're equal to virtually anything you or the weather can throw at them. The membrane keeps rain, snow, wind, and road spray out while the high-loft insulation keeps warmth in.
- Shoe covers for riding in the worst conditions
- Gore Windstopper membrane is weatherproof and breathes
- Primaloft insulation preserves warmth even while wet
- Durable face fabric holds up to trail and road abuse
- Reinforced toe and heel for pushing off and hike-a-bike
- Reflective details are a bright idea in low-light conditions
- Zipper closure eliminates hook-and-loop fuss
- Universal sole design compatible with mountain and road shoes
View more Shoes Covers
GORE Bike Wear
|US MEN Shoe Size||4.5 - 6||6.5 - 8||9 - 10.5||11 - 13|
|US WOMEN Shoe Size||5.5 - 7||7.5 - 9||10 - 11.5||12 - 14|
|EU Shoe Size||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47|
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
Wore these bad boys for the first time yesterday riding in 38* dry temps. I have perpetually cold feet and this was the first time I have done a whole three hour ride and felt no chill on my toes! Seriously rad shoe covers. Fleece lining aids to nice extra warmth and the DWR coating will be great to try out in rain/ snow. Only qualm about these shoe covers is that I wish I got a size smaller. I wear a size 42 so based on the size chart, ordered a size large. They are slightly baggy around my foot, nothing to big that I need to return them, but should I buy again, I would get a medium for a more tight, streamlined fit.
Overall seriously love these and looking forward to many winter rides with them.