Frosty dirt, not fingers.
It hasn't snowed in a week, and the trails are actually starting to look dry, with solid, albeit icy, dirt peeking out to say hello. Suit up and greet the dirt the best way you know how, with your wheels, thanks to the help of your warmest riding gear, and Gore Bike Wear Universal Gore Windstopper Thermo Gloves. With a WindStopper membrane, these gloves give icy breezes a 1-2 punch, and keep your hands feeling shielded inside. There's no need to worry if the temperatures start to plummet when you're miles out on singletrack that's been long forgotten by the skiers and snowboarders — the Gore WindStopper Thermo Gloves offer a warm lining and polyester insulation that trap heat within, so your digits won't freeze up when things get down-right cold. The gloves are padded in the heel of the hand with gel, where you see the harshest abuse and need vibration absorbed, and the front of the palm has a light foam padding to keep you comfortably planted on the bars.
- Frosty trails won't scare you with toasty MTB gloves
- Gore WindStopper membrane cuts the breeze
- Polyester shell stands up to stray branches
- Thermal lining traps heat and wicks away sweat
- Silicone on select digits, for snapping selfies and shifting
- Padded palm keeps you comfortable on the bars
- Hook-and-loop straps secure wrist in place