Welcome frosty flow trail into your rides.
When the temperatures start to dip you might find your digits feeling frosty on long, flowy descents. Offer them a step up from your lightweight summer glove with the Gore Bike Wear Universal Gore Windstopper Mid Glove, with elevated protection and a little extra warmth to get you through the shoulder seasons. The Universal Gore WindStopper Mid Glove slices through icy breezes easily, thanks to its wind-proof and water-resistant membrane, and polyester fabric backs things up with durable and soft support. The glove is reinforced cross the palm, thumb, and forefinger that adds extra grip, so you don't slip if things get a bit wet or frosty, and silicone tipped fingers offer both extra grip for shifting and braking, and touch-screen compatibility, so you can text your crew some happy-snaps of your ride to rub it in when a couple of grey clouds kept them indoors.
- A lightly insulated glove for cold weather adventures
- Slice through wind with Gore WindStopper membrane
- Polyester shell stands up to branches and abuse
- Gel-padded palm stays comfortable on long rides
- Reinforced fabric boosts durability in palm
- Elastic wrist makes it easy to slip on and off