Adapt to the Change in Seasons.
Between the flatlock seams and insulating material, the Gore Bike Wear Universal Gore Windstopper Knee Warmers makes their case as a cool weather staple. These knee warmers are equipped with a Gore Windstopper material, which not only provides passive warmth, but also breathes well, manages moisture, and protects you from bone-chilling winds. The flatlock seams prevent chafing or discomfort, while the reflective details enhance your overall visibility in low-light conditions. So you're able to make the most of those shorter days, rather than succumb to the couch.
- A cool weather staple for cycling enthusiasts
- Windstopper material defends against cold elements
- Material also breathes and insulates
- Reflective print and details enhance visibility
View more Knee Warmers
GORE Bike Wear
|Length of Warmer||25.9in
|Lower Leg Opening||6.9in
- Please allow for 4 cm of stretch on the is garment on the thigh circumference.
- How to Measure:
- Measure the circumference in the middle part of your thigh with a tape measure.
Reviews & Community
I have classic cyclist legs: Strong calves, skinny knees, big thighs. The concept of these warmers is great with a bit of weather resistance, but the fit is odd. Barely stretches for quads, bagging in the knee, and tight again at top of calf. More elasticity would make these warmers better.