Item # GBW00BM
Gore Bike Wear Road Gore-Tex Thermo Overshoe $99.95
Keeps your toes toasty.
If you're like us, you've probably persevered on your training bike through some bone-chilling temperatures and downright nasty conditions in late autumn and early winter. No doubt, your feet were probably a bit cold, especially with near-freezing temperatures and blustery conditions stealing any precious warmth trapped under your socks. The answer to your cold-footed cycling woes lies in the Road Gore-Tex Thermo Overshoe by Gore Bike Wear, which features a cozy thermo lining that locks in extra warmth from escaping in the cold.
This overshoe features a Gore-Tex WindStopper membrane for total windproof protection, as well as high levels of breathability and water-resistance. What makes it different from the vast majority of overshoes is the thermo lining, which traps precious warmth from escaping into the surrounding air. This means your feet will stay pleasantly warm when you're attempting to keep up with your training routine through nasty cold fronts.
- Toasty overshoe for training in cold weather
- WindStopper is an impenetrable barrier to whipping winds
- WindStopper remains breathable and repels soaking moisture
- Thermo lining material retains heat in freezing conditions
- Works with standard cycling shoes and pedal systems
- Semi-locking zipper + elastic rear for a snug fit
- Reflective logo and piping for visibility
View more Shoes Covers
GORE Bike Wear
|US MEN Shoe Size||4.5 - 6||6.5 - 8||9 - 10.5||11 - 13|
|US WOMEN Shoe Size||5.5 - 7||7.5 - 9||10 - 11.5||12 - 14|
|EU Shoe Size||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47|