Extend the singletrack season as long as possible by investing in some gear from Gore designed to keep you comfortable and warm. The versatile Power Trail Thermo Jersey will soon be your go-to mountain bike jersey this fall and it looks great on the trails and posting up for after-ride burgers at your local watering hole.
What is remarkable about this jersey is that even with its great sense of style, the functionality is the real star of the show. The jersey is made for the trails, but the cut isn't far from that of a road jersey and the regular fit can accommodate a baselayer. This jersey uses breathable thermal-stretch fabric to hold a layer of warm air next to your skin, keeping you toasty on shady, late-season trails without overheating. Added touches like a zipper underflap keeps wheel spray from dampening your ride and the elastic waist gripper keeps the hem in place. A media pocket with cable outlet and guidance lets you queue up your soundtrack as you attack the hero dirt with KOM aspirations on the mind. Reflective piping helps you remain visible on the short pavement jaunt back to the car.
- A mountain bike jacket for spring and fall conditions
- Thermo-Stretch fabric stretches and maintains warmth
- Breathability keeps you dry with minimal sweating
- Full front zip regulates temps
- Zip underflap helps contain wheel spray
- Conceled front zip pocket keeps items
- Reflective piping for rolling back to the trailhead