Shred the gnar no matter the season.
Slow and tedious climbs up long ridgelines lend themselves to miles of adrenaline pumping descents, but alpine ridgelines also happens to be where storms most enjoy taking a load off as well, resulting in sudden and unexpected downpours on what looked to be a sunny autumn afternoon. Prepare for the unexpected with Fore Bike Wear Power Trail Lady Gore-Tex pants, and you'll be happy to find yourself shielded from the storm, and staying dry when the downpour begins.
A robust polyester shell stands up to the elements with ferocity, and when coated with a Gore-Tex membrane you'll find water rolls off with ease so you can stay warm through monsoon rains. Because Gore-Tex is also naturally breathable, when your muscles are pumping and perspiration increases your sweat is wicked away, and dries with ease, so you don't end up bogged down inside of muggy pants. At your seat you'll find reinforcement in place to stand up to miles in the saddle, and room to layer your favorite chamois underneath for all day support. Lateral zippers at the hem offer you room to get in and out, accommodating burlier winter riding boots and thick socks.
- Arm yourself against water and wind in these GoreTex riding pants
- Perfect for high alpine rides where storms love to break
- Stretchy shell with strategic paneling offers give where you need it
- Gore-Tex membrane sheds water like it's going out of style
- Moisture wicking keeps you from getting bogged down by sweat
- Durability is boosted by reinforced seat for hours in the saddle
- Articulated knees increases comfort when pedaling
- Lateral hem zippers allow room for thick socks and winter boots