For the dry rides.
Though we associate Gore Bike Wear with weatherproof gear for the nastiest conditions, we also recognize that not all rides are in a blowing monsoon. The Universal Thermo Leg Warmers prove that point, as Gore stripped them of the usual Windstopper and left them to do the work we need from thermal leg warmers on cold autumn and spring days: insulate, breathe, and stay up. The synthetic blend of the bodies takes care of the first two requirements, while a wide, soft elastic cuff at the top handles the final one.
- Thermal leg warmers from the brand that knows cold
- Brushed material warms, wicks, and breathes
- Soft elastic band maintains fit while reducing pinching
- Reflective details help you stay seen in low-light conditions
- Ankle zips facilitate pulling them off on the road side when the day warms up
View more Leg Warmers
GORE Bike Wear
|Length of Warmer||25.9in
|Lower Leg Opening||6.9in
- Please allow for 4 cm of stretch on the is garment on the thigh circumference.
- How to Measure:
- Measure the circumference in the middle part of your thigh with a tape measure.