The air hasn't quite reached a temperature that makes you want to put shorts on for your ride, but you know that under a cloudless sky, tights would be overkill once you got moving. Instead of toughing it out in shorts anyway, reach for the Gore Bike Wear Power Lady Tights 3/4 knicker to get the most out of your spring rides. With a 17-inch inseam, the Power Lady sits directly between shorts and tights, and its supportive construction includes a windproof front panel to protect you from the last few harsh gusts of winter. The high, contoured waistband smooths and stabilizes as you ride stretched out in the saddle for hours, ensuring you don't sacrifice comfort for riding sans bib.
- Stay comfortable on cool spring rides with this knicker
- Windproof front panel protects against still-wintry gusts
- Form-fitting cut follows your movements in the saddle
- Supportive nylon and elastane blend holds its shape
- Breathable chamois cushions throughout your longest rides
- Shifted seams reduce likelihood of chafing
- Reflective accent helps you stay visible to motorists