For fall cycling fanatics.
When the temperatures start dipping below t-shirt weather, throw on the Gore Bike Wear Power Lady Thermo Jersey for a little insulation on your ride. Made for cool-weather cycling, the jersey features a polyamide-elastane blend fabric that gently stretches with your muscles as you spin, and keeps you covered with its thermal properties when the wind gets cold. On the inside the fabric is brushed softly to give you insulation that feels great against the skin, and pulls perspiration away to keep you dry. A close-fit collar keeps the draft from sneaking in when you're down in the drops, and reflective accents adorn the front and back to keep you visible to motorists. Three back pockets give space for you to stash a water bottle, nutrition, and essential keys and wallet on the ride.
- Zip into a fleecy thermal jersey for fall cycling
- Polyamide-elastane blend insulates and stretches
- Breathable and naturally wicking to keep you dry
- Full length zipper allows for heat escape on climbs
- Brushed internal fabric is soft and cozy
- Close-fitting collar keeps the draft out
- Three back pockets for stashing essentials