On the hottest days of the year, even sleeves feel like too much for you. Take a break from the tan lines and the extra fabric during your toughest rides this summer in the Gore Bike Wear Power 3.0 Singlet. Constructed with an airy polyester knit that will keep moisture moving in blistering temps, this year's Power 3.0 Singlet features fewer seams than ever for a more streamlined, wrap-like fit. Fewer seams significantly reduces the likelihood of chafing in the heat, and it helps the singlet remain close to you your body as you move around in the saddle, standing to finish a brutal climb then tucking into your drops at last for a long, shady descent.
- Conquer the heat unencumbered in this ultralight singlet
- Polyester fabric dutifully moves moisture as you sweat
- Slim, tailored fit follows your body movements in the saddle
- Reduced seaming this year lessens the likelihood of chafing
- Elastic waist gripper prevents a wandering hem
- Multiple rear pockets stash snacks and cash for a cold drink