Skip the trainer and spin through the wind.
You're not one to call a ride short because of a chilly breeze and a little bit of snow in the air, instead, you give your kit a quick adjustment with frost-worthy additions, like the Gore Bike Wear Oxygen WindStopper Long-Sleeve Jersey. Crafted with three layer construction that stands up to whipping winds, this jersey becomes a virtual barrier to trap heat in, and keep the cold out when you hammer through early spring miles that keep others glued to the couch.
To start, Gore equips the jersey to withstand a mix of wind, rain, sleet, and snow showers by constructing it with the venerable Windstopper fabric. Water-resistant and completely windproof, the fabric will moves with you from your hoods to your drops and back again without feeling restrictive. On the inside, the jersey is fleecy and warm, trapping heat between its fibers, while whisking away sweat, so you stay comfortable and dry even after charging up a steep climb.
Topping it off with the bells and whistles you'd expect, Gore employs three deep back pockets to secure your riding essentials, and a zippered stash for keeping keys and cards safe. Along the back hem is an elastic gripper to keep things locked into place when you're in the saddle, while reflective accents adorn the hem, back, and shoulders to help you stay visible when the lighting gets low.
- A thermal windproof jersey that keeps you going
- Water-resistant and windproof barrier against Mother Nature
- Soft lining traps heat, and wicks away sweat
- Slim fit for wearing under a jacket on dismal days
- Back pockets offer ample space for stashing essentials
- Reflective details boost visibility in low light situations
- Drop heat if the temps start to rise with full-length zip