The ride must go on.
Bitter cold and grey skies have never stopped your group from heading out for your Saturday long ride. Unless you want to miss out on the fun (and the post-ride coffee), you'll need cold weather essentials like the Gore Bike Wear Men's One Gore Windstopper Pant to grab when the weather takes a turn for the windy and wet.
In addition to featuring Gore's venerable Windstopper construction, the One also comes lined with lightweight, hardworking PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Active. The synthetic fill establishes a lofted layer of warmth next to your skin on bitter, raw days, holding your own body heat next to your skin to keep your muscles toasty as you turn the pedals. On the outside, Windstopper takes care of wind and repels errant snowflakes and raindrops. This protection is offset with stretchy, breathable polyester panels interspersed in the design to allow for improved range of motion.
Along the inner legs, abrasion-resistant panels reinforce the pant against wear-and-tear from chain and crank arm contact, and reflective accents help promote visibility to motorists during the shorter daylight hours of late fall. Along the knee, Gore wisely adds subtle vents to increase airflow on days when the sun sneaks out to warm you up. Though it doesn't include a chamois, the slim cut of the One allows for layering without compromising its movement-mirroring fit.
- Lightweight, insulated pant for late-season cycling
- Slim fit without chamois encourages layering with a liner
- Synthetic insulation adds breathable warmth
- Windstopper fabric blocks wind and repels snow and rain
- Ankle zippers for added on/off convenience
- Item #GBW007N
- [main body] 100% polyamide, Gore Windstopper membrane, [stretch panels] 100% polyester, [lining] 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- partial elastic
- 1 zippered back
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year