Keep on trucking.
Forget hanging up the bike for its wintertime residency in the garage when swirling rain clouds and gusty storm fronts threaten to ruin your daily commute and riding routine. Instead, suit up with the Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket by Gore Bike Wear before heading out the door with its fully waterproof, ultra-breathable construction.
This protective riding jacket employs Gore-Tex Paclite, which is a highly breathable, ultra-lightweight, and fully waterproof membrane/laminate. This way, you can keep riding through the nasty conditions you're bound to experience in transitional seasons and milder winter climates without becoming a soaked, shivering mess on the road.
Reflective piping accents keep you visible on the road when you're riding home in low-light conditions. Moreover, you'll find a zippered security pocket for storage, as well as an adjustable hood, drawstring hemline, and elastic cuffs for sealing out the elements.
- Designed for riding through heavy rain and gusty fronts
- Gore-Tex Paclite is waterproof, breathable, lightweight
- Gore's Comfort fit is relaxed for freedom of movement
- Adjustable hem and hood for sealing out the elements
- Elastic cuffs provide a snug fit without irritation
- Low-bulk construction packs down to stash in a pack
- Zippered rear pocket for securing accessories
- Reflective accents stand out in low lighting