Power through the unpredictable.
While fall riding lends its self to stunning views of technicolored foliage, it also has a nasty habit of throwing sporadic, extreme storms into the mix of things. Your blue-sky ride can turn into a pretty horrendous downpour in minutes, and if you're like us, you know what it's like to get caught without the proper layers, and get a serious pummeling from hail, wind, and rain. Equip yourself for the storms that blow through in the fall with the Gore Bike Wear Men's Element WindStopper Soft Shell Jacket. With Gore's WindStopper soft shell construction, this jacket is nearly impenetrable to wind and water, blocking bellowing winds that would normally chill you to the bone. Because of the membrane, it keeps water rolling off with ease when showers fall or snow flurries start to blow across the road.
Keeping your upper body embraced in cozy warmth, the jacket's soft fleece lining regulates your core temperature and wicks away sweat to keep you from overheating on long alpine climbs that get your heart rate pumping, and reducing the moisture that can cause quite a chill on your way back down.
Ample pocket space offers storage for your water bottles, nutrition, and essential keys and phone, and reflective piping and accents increase your visibility to cars. This jacket does fit a little bit wider than other options from Gore, so there's more room for layering, and pre-shaped elbows offer better articulation and movement when you're on the bike.
- A durable and warm softshell for cold weather riding
- Gore Windstopper membrane slices through wind with ease
- Water rolls off, so you won't end up soaked in a storm
- Softshell construction offers ample insulation from cold days
- Fleece lining is soft against your skin and wicks away sweat
- Napoleon chest pocket and 3 rear pockets for easy storage
- Articulated elbows for comfort in the drops
- Wider fit accommodates layers on cold days