Put down the shorts.
Some days, shorts just don't feel like the right choice. Whether it's still late spring and you know your evening ride will get chilly in a hurry, or you just aren't in the mood for bare legs, reach for the Gore Bike Wear Element Lady Tights knicker when you want a little extra coverage on your ride. As part of the Element line, this knicker is ideal for exploratory missions, recovery rides, and getting out on a ride for the fun of it. It's crafted with the same supportive, moisture-wicking nylon and elastane blend as Gore's top-tier kit, but features a chamois best suited to short-to-medium distance rides. Though it comes sans bib straps, the Element Lady doesn't sacrifice on support. The wide waistband follows a high cut to offer a smooth, stabilizing fit to your lower back and waist as you're stretched out on the hoods or in the drops.
- Skip the shorts in favor of this comfortable knicker instead
- Slim, tailored fit follows your body movements in the saddle
- Element Women chamois works best on short-to-medium rides
- Supportive nylon and elastane blend breathes consistently
- Careful seam placement limits the likelihood of chafing
- Reflective piping helps you stay visible to motorists