The worst part about commuting in the rain is the impending doom of wet socks. However, with a little help from the Gore Bike Wear Universal City GT OverShoes, your feet stay relatively dry and well-protected. Constructed with a Gore-Tex membrane, these OverShoes provide waterproof protection in the face of precipitation, while the breathable component of the Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet feeling comfortable and well-ventilated. Additionally, the open soles make for easy on and off, and are framed by abrasion-resistant material to prevent premature wear and tear. Reflective details enhance your visibility, as do the potently-loud fabric choices. And, not to mention, the hook-and-loop closure provides a secure, personalized fit—every single ride.
- A weatherproof shoe cover for cycling
- Hook-and-loop closure provides on-the-fly adjustments
- Open sole makes for easy transitions from pedal to sidewalk
- Packable design streamlines your routine once at work
- Best suited for cycling or leisurely shoes