We all fight our battles on the trail, but some of us take more of the warrior-princess approach as we do so, much like the Xena Gloves that are built with armor to protect your knuckles from tree-bashing, and over-cooked corners. In addition to protection, the Xena gloves also pack in plenty of breathability to keep you cool and dry when the pressure is on.
- Giro's battle-ready gloves that pack in armor
- Sonic-welded armor stays in place in key areas
- Moisture-wicking and breathable fabric keeps you cool
- Ax-Suede synthetic palm is ruggedly durable, and tactile
- Cool Skin panels on top and palm help avoid clammy hands
- Silicone finger tip provides excellent feel of shifters