Item # GIR00E2
Giro Xar Short-Sleeve Jersey - Women's $64.95
Get gnar in the Xar.
Forgoing flashy graphics in favor of advanced construction and low-key style, the Giro Women's Xar Jersey lets your riding do all the talking. Beneath its subtle exterior lies a sweat-wicking, quick-drying Polartec Power Dry fabric and breathability-enhancing mesh ventilation panels to keep you cool, dry, and energized on the trail.
- Low-key style with serious performance
- Polartec Power Dry fabric wicks sweat and dries rapidly
- Mesh ventilation panels enhance airflow
- Regular fit for relaxed comfort
- Interior lens wipe keeps your shades clear
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
Note: Bottoms fit about a size smaller than labeled, e.g. a size 4 fits like a size 2, so select one size higher than your normal size.
32 - 33in
|34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
|36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
|38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|Natural Waist||23 - 24in
(58.4 - 61.0cm)
25 - 26in
|27 - 28in
(68.6 - 71.1cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.7 - 76.2cm)
|31 - 32in
(78.7 - 81.3cm)
|Hip||33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.