Why We Like The Truant Shorts
Getting our cycling fix in is easy with the Giro Truant Shorts. With these shorts whenever we’re feeling a little rowdy and ready to get riding, we don’t worry about having to change into cycling-specific clothes. The durable shorts fit in at the weekend BBQ as well as they do on the trail, and we’re wearing these comfortable shorts a lot more than just on the weekends.
- Casual performance wear for busy lifestyles
- Nylon material is durable but breathes well
- Two large hand pockets store plenty of goodies
- Below the knee cut is stylish for casual situations
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waist for secure fit
- Item #GIR00BE
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex, DWR coating
- 14 in
- Removable Liner
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- [size 32] 9.2oz (261g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.