For loose cannons and trail rockets.
Your mini-me is as unpredictable as a loose cannon on the best days, which is why it's absolutely critical that you get their noggin covered before saddling up on their steed for a ride. If you're looking for adult-level protection, at a price point that won't break the bank reach for the Giro Tremor Helmet. It comes loaded with a strong polycarbonate shell, and EPS foam for soaking up the blows if your grom sees a curb as a jump, and lands face first in your neighbor's yard (sorry Ms. Adams — Bailey is a little out of control today). Its designed to fit for a few seasons, with RockLoc adjustable fit that cinches down to stay steady and secure, and soft, moisture-wicking pads that add comfort to the fit, while pulling away sweat on the hot days. Speaking of hot days — when the temps start rising you'll find that the 18 vents covering the helmet keep cool air moving in, and warm air moving out the back to keep your little one comfortable throughout the warm seasons.
- Protect your little one's noggin on the trail
- In-mold construction provides top-level protection
- Hard-shell Polycarbonate takes the brunt of hits
- EPS foam dissipates and absorbs impacts
- Adjustable fit dials in for comfort
- 18 vents let cool air in and heat out
- Sun-shielding visor is removable and adjustable