Synthe MIPS Helmet
The Synthe created an undeniable allure when it first hit the peloton, with riders like Marianne Vos so powerfully and elegantly dominating races while wearing the streamlined and form-fitted design. It was an unmistakable presence that somehow found a flattering way to be a vented cycling helmet, and the new Giro Synthe MIPS II will undoubtedly carry that heritage for many miles to come. The updates to the new generation are subtle yet significant. Gone are the separate MIPS and Roc Loc systems, which operate on a more integrated platform to enhance both fit and comfort. And gone are the aero-mesh vent coverings in favor of an open port for increased airflow through the now 19 vent ports and inner channels.
The goal of the Synthe MIPS II is to provide you with a lightweight, more ventilated, and safer riding experience, whether going all-in on a gravel epic into rarer country or if you’re lining up for the championships at a course you’ve ridden dozens of times. And competitively priced below the new Helios Spherical and Aether Spherical, the updated classic packs enhanced value into a race-ready package.
- Updated legend effortlessly assumes a new mantel
- MIPS Brain Protection System now integrates with the Roc Loc 5 retention
- Removal of mesh vents hole covers allows more air flow
- Reduced overall weight for an even more featherweight experience
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement for added protection