Stylus Cycling Shoe
A supportive shoe that doesn’t bend under pressure may be the fundamental idea behind Giro’s Stylus Cycling Shoe. Avoiding the high-price and elite upgrades often seen in modern cycling shoes, Giro spins down to the essential ingredients for the Stylus. Using Giro’s one-piece Synchwire upper for a seamless construction and greater support across the full shoe, the Stylus provides a confident and stable platform for spin-class intervals or open road-way adventures. Closing down so you can pedal off, the three hook-and-loop straps offer customized pressure down the full length of the Stylus and work in wet and dry conditions.
Giro chooses to find a balance between walkability and pedaling efficiency and uses a nylon and fiberglass outsole for medium stiffness with a comfortable amount of compliance. The outsole is also equipped to work with two and three-bolt pedal platforms to accommodate popular pedals for indoor and outdoor riding. Toe and heel pads help with grip while on foot.
- Essential, no frills road cycling shoe that ditches the elite upgrades
- Stable and supportive Synchwire upper comforts and perform during riding
- Laser-cut ventilation in upper
- Medium-stiff outsole transfers power to the pedals without the carbon price tag
- East to use hook-and-loop straps hold tight rain or shine
- Universal cleat platform accepts major on and off-road pedal designs