Stylus Cycling Shoe
Sifting through the perks and elite upgrades often seen in modern cycling shoes, Giro finds the fundamental ingredients and brings them to the Stylus Cycling Shoe. Using Giro’s one-piece Synchwire upper for a seamless construction and greater support across the full shoe, the Stylus provides a confident and stable platform for spin-class intervals or open road-way adventures. Closing down so you can pedal off, the three hook-and-loop straps offer customized pressure down the full length of the Stylus and work in wet and dry conditions.
Giro chooses to find a balance between walkability and pedaling efficiency and uses a nylon and fiberglass outsole for medium stiffness with a comfortable amount of compliance. The outsole is also equipped to work with two and three-bolt pedal platforms to accommodate popular pedals for indoor and outdoor riding. Toe and heel pads help with grip while on foot.
- Essential, no frills road cycling shoe that ditches the elite upgrades
- Stable and supportive Synchwire upper comforts and perform during riding
- Medium-stiff outsole transfers power to the pedals without the carbon price tag
- East to use hook-and-loop straps hold tight rain or shine
- Universal cleat platform accepts major on and off-road pedal designs