Strada Massa Supergel LF Glove
If you're looking for some mitts that will help take the sting out of pockmarked pavement and gravel roads, please have a look at the Strada Massa Supergel LF Glove from Giro. Designed to provide a cushion against vibrations and chatter, the glove features Dual Layer Technogel with Rebound Foam padding offering an exceptional barrier between your palms and rough terrain. Add to this the durability of its AX Suede synthetic leather palms, and you might have just found your new favorite all-road gloves.
The fit is dialed thanks to its Super Fit Engineering featuring a three-panel design allowing the glove to articulate for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers, and padding zones to match the natural shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while improving grip, bar feel, and the effectiveness of the padding.
Other details include a sonic-welded pull tab allowing you to easily put on and take off the gloves, Touchscreen Technology for grabbing a quick phone call or a picture, a moisture-wicking 4-way stretch upper with breathable mesh and a highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface, and reflective highlights to increase your visibility in low light.
- Full-finger gloves offering exceptional cushioning
- Super Fit engineered three-panel design improves the fit
- AX Suede synthetic leather palm boosts durability
- Sonic-welded pull tab eases putting on and taking off
- Touchscreen Technology on the fingers lets you stay connected
- Moisture-wicking 4-way stretch upper with breathable mesh keeps hands cool Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface wicks perspiration from your brow
- 2mm Technogel and 4mm Rebound foam padding cushions the blows