Soltero Limited Edition BOA Mountain Bike Shoe
Your riding takes you all over the mountain, so why wear a shoe that limits you to one discipline? In the Giro Soltero BOA, you'll find versatile comfort that offers lightweight breathability for miles of XC singletrack, and stiff, rugged support that has no problem blasting through rock gardens and weaving through techy tree lines. It features a combination of synthetic leather and mesh, allowing for unsurpassed breathability for moisture transfer and ventilation on warm days. The toe and heel feature reinforcement to protect you from trail debris when the singletrack gets a little wild. The co-molded nylon and rubber outsole accommodates steel toe spikes for solid grip on foot in variable conditions, if the beefy lugs aren't enough to keep you planted on the trail. While admittedly less stiff than a carbon fiber outsole, the nylon provides significant rigidity for committing power, but allows just a touch of flex where you want it when you have to hike a bike.
- Lightweight trail shoe for ripping down singletrack
- Optimize pedaling efficiency with co-molded nylon sole
- High-traction rubber lugs provide grip on foot
- Synthetic uppers are incredibly breathable and supple
- BOA closure optimizes fit with micro adjustments
- Hook and loop toe strap secures fit