Shoes that keep up.
Giro created its Sica VR70 women's Shoes to blend trail-ready ruggedness with responsive power transfer, pairing lightweight, efficient materials with a rugged outsole for a versatile companion to accompany you through the dirt. It starts with an Evofiber microfiber upper with perforations, which provides a contoured, second-skin fit while facilitating quick moisture transfer and maintaining breathability on long climbs and hot days. The fit of the soft, flexible upper is controlled by a micro-adjustable N-1 ratcheting buckle at the top of the foot and two hook-and-loop straps that allow for easy fit adjustments at the midfoot and toe box.
Giro usually shows attention to arch support in all of its shoes by including an insole that aims to lessen fatigue and improve efficiency. For the Sica VR70, Giro includes its top-of-the-line Super Natural Fit Kit to ensure that a variety of arch shapes receive the right type of support. Rather than one standard size, it offers you the option to adjust the fit until it's right for you.
An Easton EC70 carbon composite sole provides a stiff platform and lightweight, responsive power transfer as you pedal while a molded rubber outsole gives extra traction and grip for the times you find yourself shouldering your bike. In case conditions get a little more challenging, the Sica VR70's sole can accommodate toe spikes for additional grip, and Giro includes a rubber toe cap for added protection.
- Lightweight yet rugged shoes for XC and trail riding
- EC70 carbon sole provides a stiff pedaling platform
- Vibram rubber outsole ensures good traction off the bike
- Evofiber upper is lightweight, comfortable, and breathable
- Super Natural Fit Kit allows you to customize the foot support
- Ratcheting buckle for quick and easy micro-adjustments
- Hook-and-loop straps secure the midfoot and toe box
- Toe-spike compatible for extra grip in challenging conditions