The Giro Shackleton keeps the ride going well into November, December, or even January. Giro obviously believes that you shouldn’t sacrifice comfort or style once winter hits, and you certainly shouldn’t quit riding. Aside from the obvious retro skate styling, the Shackleton features warm, hear-through ear pads and a neck roll to keep you comfortable in the cold. Of course, these can be removed once the roads start to thaw, so you can rock your Shackleton year-round.
Giro also hooked the Shackleton up with a removable soft visor, so you can change your style with your mood. An integrated light clip makes safety easier, and the reinforced exhaust port lets you lock the Shackleton to your bike with a U-lock. Eight vents keep things cool when you need them, and they also feature adjustable inner shutoff flaps, so you can regulate your temperature as often as the weather changes.
- A winter-ready helmet that keeps you spinning through flurries
- Ear pads insulate while allowing you to hear traffic
- Insulation is removable for your warmer commutes
- Soft visor boosts commuter style for city rides
- Reinforced exhaust port can secure to U-lock with your bike
- Eight vents help keep you cool, but can be closed to trap in heat