Clipless shoes may have their place on the trail, but that place isn't on your feet. You prefer having extra mobility, freedom, and comfort when you hop off and shoulder your bike through overgrown sections of backcountry dirt, and we don't blame you. Designers at Giro seem to understand as well, which is why they crafted the Riddance Women's Cycling Shoes. These sleek flats pack in ultra tacky Vibram Megagrip ISR rubber to keep you glued to the pedals when you hammer through rugged rock gardens, and EVA to soak up some of the rough trail vibrations as you charge further down the trail.
The Riddance shoes feature synthetic uppers with plenty of perforation to let fresh air in to keep you cool, and water-resistant protection to keep your flippers dry through the muddiest corners. Inside Giro aims to support your arches with an EVA footbed that dampens pedal strikes and brake bumps. But the star of the show isn't the upper, instead its the newly developed Vibram Megagrip ISR rubber outsole. This rubber was designed with input from Giro to land you with total grip that sticks to your pedals through jarring corners and tire-gobbling technical sections, while adding an additional layer of vibration damping to keep you comfortable through all day rides deep into the backwoods, diving into the trails less traveled.
- Flats for forging new trails and rallying rock gardens
- New Vibram Megagrip ISR rubber is extra grippy
- Dampen rough trail vibrations with EVA midsole
- Smart tread design keeps you glued to the pedals
- Hug your feet with supportive and durable microfiber uppers
- Reinforced heel and to protect you from trail debris
- Lace keeper holds your laces neatly out of the way