Rugged trail protection.
From epic trail rides to rowdy downhill runs, the Giro Remedy X2 Glove is optimized for the demands of mountain biking with its full-finger coverage and shock absorption. Poron XRD protection remains flexible until impact, at which point it stiffens up to disperse damaging forces from crushing your hand. This impact-absorbing material is placed along the knuckles, outer panels, and bottom, helping your hands survive the rigors of nasty crashes and trail-scraping slides.
Although it's equipped with impact protection, the Remedy X2 retains excellent bar feel with its AX Suede synthetic leather palm. This smooth-wearing fabric maintains comfort and flexibility desired for long days on the trail. Lightweight, four-way stretch uppers emphasize breathability, so your hands don't soak in perspiration. Double-stitched seams withstand the stress and abrasion of trail riding.
- Burly shock absorption for rugged trail rides
- Poron XRD protects your hands from damaging impact
- AX Suede synthetic leather palm maintains flexibility
- Lightweight, four-way stretch upper for breathability
- Double-stitched seams prevent rips and tears
- Item #GIR00E8
- AX Suede synthetic leather, microfiber thumb wipe
- Poron XRD heel pad, Poron XRD knuckle protection
- hook-and-loop tab
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.