Sleekly sculpted protection.
The Giro Register MIPS Helmet is a sleek, well-ventilated lid designed for the everyday cyclist and daily commuter seeking an affordable option that's upgraded with MIPS technology. Standing for Multi-Direction Impact Protection System, MIPS places a low-friction elastomeric liner that rotates independently around your noggin in the event of an angled impact. Ultimately, this helps to dissipate rotational forces that would otherwise be transmitted through the helmet, which is a glaring vulnerability in the protective design of traditional helmets.
Besides the upgraded MIPS technology, the Register MIPS features lightweight In-Mold construction with 22 sculpted vents for heat-dissipating comfort when it's scorching outside. Giro's Roc Loc Sport provides micro-adjustments with the turn of a dial, wrapping your head with a secure, non-slip fit. The Quick Link visor keeps the sun from blinding your vision, especially when you're navigating across cities with shiny buildings and riding along coastlines with glaring sunshine. And to ensure visibility later in the evening, reflective accents shine brilliantly to passing motorists that would otherwise have difficulty seeing you.
- Lightweight, ventilated helmet for road cyclists and commuters
- MIPS liner rotates independently to dissipate rotational impacts
- In-Mold construction is lightweight, ventilated, and rugged
- 22 sculpted vents keep your head cool in warm conditions
- Quick Link visor shields your eyes from blinding sun
- Roc Loc Sport with rear dial for micro-adjustable fit
- Reflective rear accents maximize your visibility
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #GIR00G0
- yes, Quick Link visor
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Roc Loc Sport (adjustable dial)
- 22 sculpted vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Shell Material
- In-Mold (polycarbonate)