Proof 2.0 Glove
The Proof 2.0 Glove is Giro's warmest 5-finger glove, combining exceptional dexterity and waterproof warmth for those rides when temperatures dip into freezing territory. And while a lobster-style glove might offer some extra warmth, it simply can't compete with the proficiency of a 5-finger glove when it comes to braking and shifting.
The Proof 2.0 Gloves use 100g of Polartec Power Fill insulation to provide ample warmth without being too bulky, paired with a microfleece lining inside the gloves to keep that warmth close to your skin. To ensure the gloves stay warm even when conditions are wet, Giro incorporates an OutDry waterproof and breathable membrane to keep out water and wind while still allowing moisture to escape from inside the glove. This helps prevent clamminess should you work up a sweat during high-intensity riding. For a secure grip on the bars, a durable AX Suede Echo Diamond Grip palm is used to prevent slippage in cold, wet conditions.
The features don't stop there. They have an extended cuff to block out drafts, and an adjustable hook-and-loop strap to keep the gloves snugly in place. Reflective details help you stay visible out on the road, while the Touchscreen Technology lets you use your phone without subjecting your fingers to freezing temperatures.
- Winter cycling gloves offering substantial warmth and dexterity
- 5-finger Super Fit design maximizes comfort and performance
- Waterproof membrane blocks water and wind while staying breathable
- Polartec insulation traps the heat in without being too bulky
- Microfleece liner keeps warmth close to your skin
- Touchscreen-compatibility allows phone usage without frigid fingers
- Durable AX Suede palm provides a secure grip on the handlebars
- Recommended by Giro for 25 to 35-degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #GIR00IT
- Responsible Collection
- [outer shell] OutDry waterproof membrane, [insulation] 100g Polartec Power Fill (80% post-consumer recycled), [palm] AX Suede Echo Diamond Grip, [liner] microfleece
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 19, 2022
Viscount - better than earl or duke
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
Not as warm as Castelli Espresso. For me the fingers were thick & bulky which tends to cut off circulation
February 14, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I could not find a glove that would keep my hands warm, but these do the job! Almost too warm sometimes.
February 6, 2021
Bulky palm, relaxed fingers are curved
- I returned this product before using it
Not for me. They are made and stiff with the fingers curved, makes it harder to open hand. Short thumb. My palm is a skinny21cm, and the large were close to too tight.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help