Privateer Lace Cycling Shoe
The rise of gravel brings about a new conundrum for cycling enthusiasts: our road shoes won’t work off-road, and true mountain shoes are, well, too mountain-bikey to comfortably balance between on-bike adventures and leisurely intermissions among artisan coffee connoisseurs. Enter Giro’s Privateer Lace Mountain Bike Shoe, designed with all-road adventure in mind. The Privateer fully embraces the heritage of its name, landing at a perfect intersection of quality, function, and affordability that makes it easily accessible to the self-supported wanderers among us. As a final touch, Giro wraps this shoe in clean, classic styling that’s equally at home on remote gravel epics or neighborhood noodles to the local donut shop.
- A stylish shoe for gravel grinding and urban adventuring
- Microfiber construction provides durable support
- Rubber toe cap fends off rocks and reduces wear
- Lugged outsole provides walkability when off the bike
- Lace closure offers seven points of adjustability
- Giro sets the industry standard for fusing style and function