Manta R Shoes
The Giro Women's Manta R Shoes serve as a refreshing update to the original Manta, preserving all the qualities riders loved while updating the outsole to co-molded nylon and rubber for an impeccable mix of comfort, stiffness, and grip. A rubber toe guard also increases the new Manta R's lifespan by protecting the leading edge of the shoes on the most technical trails.
The Manta R's closure system consists of a ratcheting buckle at the top and two hook-and-loop straps across the midfoot and toe box that are easily adjustable on the fly for a secure, comfortable fit. The upper is made of breathable microfiber and features perforations for added cooling and a sleek, minimalist profile.
Giro incorporates a co-molded nylon and rubber outsole with grippy, high traction lugs for confident foot placement on and off the bike. The outsole's tread pattern also accommodates flat pedal riding while providing debris clearance for two-bolt clipless pedals, so they'll travel with you between disciplines.
- Updated shoe for adventures on your mountain bike
- Nylon and rubber outsole provides traction and rigidity
- Breathable microfiber upper provides plenty of airflow
- Ratcheting buckle won't stretch as you ride
- Hook-and-loop straps customize the midfoot and toe box
- Rubber toe guard defends you in technical terrain
- Aegis treatment reduces the buildup of odors