Why We Like The Jag'ette Glove
You've hand-picked your cycling apparel, from your favorite jerseys to those supportive shorts and matching socks. It's time to show your hands some love with the Giro Women's Jag'ette Glove. This half-finger glove provides dexterous control and shock-absorption for completing your first century ride or entering the local race series. EVA padding soaks up jarring vibration transmitted through your bars, preventing fatigue when you're riding across bumpy roads.
The Microfiber palm maintains a smooth, supple feel, with excellent bar feel for high levels of control. Moisture-wicking stretch Lycra is placed along the back of the hand, preventing sweat build-up on sweltering summer rides. Also, there's a soft microfiber thumb for wiping sweat off your face without scratching sensitive skin.
- Softens vibration while maintaining bar feel
- EVA padding soaks up jarring roads and bumps
- Microfiber palm maintains a smooth, supple feel
- Four-way stretch Lycra along back of hand
- Soft microfiber thumb for wiping sweat
- Item #GIR00ED
- [palm] microfiber [upper] 4-way stretch Lycra, microfiber thumb wipe
- optimized EVA padding
- hook-and-loop strap
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year