Isode MIPS Helmet
The Isode MIPS Helmet from Giro is proof that you don't have to spend a fortune to get a great looking helmet with some impressive safety features. Featuring a streamlined shape and technology we're used to seeing on helmets that cost twice as much, the Isode is quite comfortable on your noggin and its multitude of vents will keep your head from overheating too. Using Giro's In-Mold construction, it keeps the weight to a minimum and improves the durability of the shell. Adjusting the fit on the fly is extremely easy to do with the one-handed dial adjustment of its Roc Loc Sport MIPS system. Furthermore, the MIPS technology is designed to help dissipate energy during certain forms of impacts so you can ride along knowing that if an accident does happen, you're giving your head some much-needed protection.
- A price-friendly helmet with lots of features
- In-mold polycarbonate provides hardshell protection
- The EPS liner absorbs impacts and dissipates energy
- MIPS technology can help reduce rotational forces in a crash
- 19 vents give you breathability on warm days
- One-handed dial adjusts the Roc Loc for a perfect fit