You'll barely even notice they're on.
Designed with input from the Katusha Racing Team and offered in a pack of three, the Giro HRc Team Socks are so light and breathable that you'll barely even know they're on. And that's a good thing, especially when you're pedaling up breath-stealing summits and sprinting towards the race finish. These advanced cycling socks deliver the moderate compression, arch support, and moisture-wicking comfort demanded by serious pros and discerning enthusiasts alike.
What really sets the HRc Socks apart is the Meryl Skinlife fabric, which is comprised of nylon fibers embedded with nano silver particles for permanent antimicrobial properties. This means you'll reap the benefits of lasting freshness without funky odors caused by bacterial growth, even after toiling in the saddle and sweating profusely for hours at a time.
- Three pairs of premium racing and training socks
- Moderate compression properties with arch support
- Meryl Skinlife fibers are lightweight and quick-drying
- Embedded silver particles for permanent odor-control
- 6-inch cuff height for proper coverage