First class comfort.
Eliminating the scratchy sensation of synthetics, the Giro HRc Plus Merino Wool Sock places luxuriously soft merino wool fibers directly against your skin for optimal comfort. This premium road and trail riding sock adds more warmth in cooler temperatures, thanks to its core spun merino wool for extra heat retention. Moderate compression properties aide in circulation and arch support enhances pedaling comfort.
Meryl Skinlife fibers are placed along the outside of the sock for moisture-wicking performance. This nylon-based fabric boasts permanent antimicrobial properties with its silver-embedded particles. This equates to lasting freshness, even after rigorous rides where you're sweating profusely. For robust durability, the toe and heel are reinforced with nylon panels.
- Upgrade to luxurious comfort on the road or trail
- Moderate compression and built-in arch support
- Core spun merino wool fibers for superb softness
- Meryl Skinlife boasts antimicrobial properties
- Abrasion-resistant nylon panels at toe and heel
- 7-inch cuff for optimal coverage and support
View more Bike Socks
|EU SHOE SIZE||36 - 39||40 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48|
|US MEN SHOE SIZE||5 - 6.5||7 - 9||9.5 - 11||11.5 - 13.5|
|US WOMEN SHOE SIZE||5 - 7.5||8 - 10||10.5|
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
These are slightly compressive compared to other socks. I really like them, The wool is pretty light weight and they're comfortable in moderate to hot temps. The toe and heel reinforcement is a great touchy.