HRC Plus Merino Wool Sock
Eliminating the scratchy sensation of synthetics, the Giro HRC Plus Merino Wool Sock places luxuriously soft merino wool fibers directly against your skin for optimal comfort. This premium road and trail riding sock adds more warmth in cooler temperatures, thanks to its core spun merino wool for extra heat retention. Moderate compression properties aide in circulation and arch support enhances pedaling comfort.
Meryl Skinlife fibers are placed along the outside of the sock for moisture-wicking performance. This nylon-based fabric boasts permanent anti-odor properties with its silver-embedded particles. This equates to lasting freshness, even after rigorous rides where you're sweating profusely. For robust durability, the toe and heel are reinforced with nylon panels.
- Upgrade to luxurious comfort on the road or trail
- Moderate compression and built-in arch support
- Core spun merino wool fibers for superb softness
- Meryl Skinlife boasts anti-odor properties
- Abrasion-resistant nylon panels at toe and heel
- 7-inch cuff for optimal coverage and support
- Item #GIR00EG
- merino wool, Meryl Skinlife, nylon
- 7-inch cuff
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 1, 2022
If I wanted a thin sock this would be a 5*, but in my case, I wanted a THICK sock for every day in the cold months of Michigan, which is why I retuned these for the DeFeet Wooly Bolis.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help