An aggressive bermed turn, a perfectly executed jump, or a speedy series of switchbacks might make you feel like an enduro rockstar from time to time, but a boulder-strewn rock garden and a few slick corners beside a cliff send you straight back to inner monologues of panic. That's okay. Race through the good, the bad, and the ugly in the Giro Havoc Short, and this enduro-specific short will keep up every step of the way.
Built with rugged four-way stretch fabric and topped off with a DWR treatment, the Havoc will handle big drops, fast courses, and the occasional blowout with effective tailoring and ample stretch. Giro designed the leg openings to accommodate knee pads when needed, and perforated vents keep air moving on-course, whether you're riding through cool New Zealand drizzle or moon dust on a weeknight race close to home.
- Leave it all on the course in this rugged MTB short
- Slim, tailored fit won't bunch or move as you race
- Four-way stretch fabric is breathable but highly durable
- DWR treatment helps you stay dry on damp days
- Perforations keep airflow consistent as you ride
- Zippered pocket stores a multi-tool or raceday snack
- Adjustable waist lets you dial in the right fit