Why We Like The Fixture MIPS Helmet
When it's time to ditch our responsibilities for the sweet solitude of rugged alpine trails and smooth-rolling forest loops, we find that the Giro Fixture MIPS Helmet is a stellar choice with its lightweight In-Mold construction, MIPS technology, and well-ventilated design that keeps us comfortable on long climbs and mid-summer rides. To ensure a dialed fit, the Roc Loc Sport system adjusts to the exact shape of your head with the quick twist of its rear-mounted dial.
- Sleekly sculpted helmet for singletrack adventures
- In-Mold construction keeps it lightweight, well-ventilated
- MIPS technology dissipates rotational forces from angled impacts
- Built-in visor shields your eyes from branches and harsh sunlight
- Roc Loc Sport dial provides a micro-adjustable, head-wrapping fit
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #GIR00G5
- mountain biking
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Roc Loc Sport (micro-adjustable rear dial)
- 18 optimized vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [x-large] 13oz (368g)
- Shell Material
- In-Mold (polycarbonate)
4.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.