Why We Like The Empire VR90 Cycling Shoe
The Empire VR90 proves that less is indeed more, sporting a one-piece microfiber upper and boasting one of the lightest weights in MTB footwear. Giro’s Evofiber blends mesh and microfiber effectively wicking moisture from your foot while maintaining an extremely fast-drying outer. The VR90 embodies the process of improving pace and maximizing potential.
- Off-road specific shoe with minimalistic lightweight construction
- Microfiber outer-material ensures maximum breathability in scorching temps
- Rubber toe-cap and mid-foot guard keeps you charging through technical terrain
- Lugged outsole accommodates steel toe spikes (included)
- Performance footbed with adjustable arch support provides customizable fit
- Item #GIRZ31F
- Upper Material
- Premium Evofiber, Teijin microfiber
- XT-2 anti-odor fiber top sheet
- SuperNatural Fit Kit
- EC90 carbon fiber, Vibram rubber lugged
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42.5] 11oz
- trail, cross-country, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 years
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.