Dial it in.
Excitement is life’s greatest motivator. So, when you’re getting ready to push out onto a new trail, the last thing you want is for your gear to be the one slowing you down. The Giro Women’s Cylinder Shoes offer quick-setting adjustments so you can indulge in the buzzing furor that drives you up the hill.
The Cylinder’s single dial and front strap closure takes seconds to adjust. But it’s not just about speed, it’s also about reliability. This set it-and-forget it feature gives you more time on your bike and less time worrying about your shoes gradually coming loose.
And with ferocity comes the usual wear and tear. So, Giro added microfiber reinforcements on the toe and heel to help withstand occasional brushes with trailside obstacles. And a co-molded nylon and rubber sole provides optimal durability as it does traction.
- A trail lover’s shoe with dialed comfort and control
- Dial closure offers 1mm adjustments while tightening
- Macro-release function allows for immediate loosening
- Set-and-forget front strap helps to lock everything in place
- Synthetic upper features microfiber reinforcements
- Lugged sole provides durability and high traction
- Die-cut insoles offer a comfort ride on and off the bike