Rule the trail without cramped feet.
The Giro Men's Cylinder HV+ Mountain Bike Shoe uses a high-volume last that comfortably hugs wider feet without the pinching or pressure points you've come to expect from traditional cycling shoes. This means you'll reap the benefits of excellent response while pedaling uphill on long climbs and darting between trail obstacles on the descent, all while remaining comfortable through epic rides stretching in excess of 20 miles.
The Cylinder HV+ takes much of its design from the ever-popular Privateer from Giro, albeit it's placed at a lower price that's more accessible to the trail rider on a budget. Instead of the secure-ratcheting buckle on the Privateer, the Cylinder HV+ uses a Boa L6 dial that precisely tightens the upper with a quick twist. The Boa dial allows you to adjust its tightness and support level to your exact preferences, so you don't have to stop every five minutes to re-adjust your shoes on the trail. Boa is complemented with a lower hook-and-loop strap that remains secure over the top of your forefoot.
Looking to sole of the Cylinder HV+, you'll find it's co-molded with nylon and rubber for efficient pedaling when you're riding long distances and exerting yourself on long climbs. Grippy rubber traction lugs sit atop the co-molded sole, so you won't have to worry about slipping out over slimy forest roots and slickrock sections, should you decide to scope out your line before dropping in.
- Supportive trail shoe designed for riders with wider feet
- High-volume last accommodates wide feet without pressure points
- Boa L6 dial for a micro-adjustable fit with a quick twist
- Hook-and-loop strap stabilizes the lower foot section
- Lightweight synthetic upper with strategic ventilation
- Co-molded sole of nylon and rubber for pedaling efficiency
- Rubber lugs provide reliable grip for walking on the trail