Your own glass slippers.
Slide your generously sized toes into the Giro Code VR70 HV Shoe, and breathe a sigh of relief as you feel not a hint of pinching, pressure points, or future blisters. Made for those who stand on wider platforms, the HV in the Code’s name is short for High Volume, which is what you’ll get in this roomier version of Giro’s beloved Code kicks.
On your next XC or trail ride, the Code’s pressure-reducing middle strap will allow you to fine-tune the shoe’s security, ensuring you don’t end up with tingling toes halfway through a series of switchbacks. Plus, the Evofiber fabric that Giro constructs the shoe with is breathable and malleable, so it’ll conform to the lumps and bumps of your feet while allowing for airflow on sunny, exposed singletrack.
Underneath your foot, an Easton carbon sole and grippy Vibram outsole provide the mix of stiffness and traction you’ll want in an all-around shoe. For quick tempo laps on your favorite after work loop, the carbon fiber soles will maintain power transfer and keep you turning the pedals quickly, but come the weekend, you’ll be grateful for lugs when you find yourself on a hike-a-bike to a glittering alpine lake.
- Speed through an XC or trail ride in this lightweight shoe
- High Volume fit accommodates wider feet
- Breathable Evofiber uppers can handle the rigors of the trail
- Grippy Vibram Mont outsoles feature tough lugs for traction
- Easton EC70 soles maintain stiffness and power transfer
- Giro beloved designs blend sleek aesthetics with durability