The Security Blanket Jersey.
Having a warm cozy jersey to pick from our wardrobe does wonders for the spirit when temperatures drop but we still want and need to get out and ride. We get great satisfaction clipping out at the end of a ride that, because the weather is so iffy, we questioned even going on in it the first place. Giro created the Women's Chrono Thermal Jersey to thrive in these conditions. Knowing that we were one of the few that got out and rode when others stayed home leaves us feeling a little less guilty pouring that second glass of vino at dinner.
Articulated cuffs are the two bouncers at the end of your sleeves and the cold ain't getting its hand stamped. Giro designed a full-length wind guard front zipper to keep the core warm and prevent any drafts from sneaking in and it is easy to unzip as needed on extended climbs. The high-loft, Italian thermal fabric follows your every moment however at the waist, the hem gripper keeps the jersey from migrating thus reducing the ability for any cold areas developing. DWR coating and reflective logo and highlights extend the practicability of this jersey into damp or low light conditions.
Expandable Storage Pockets offer plenty of room for a rain jacket, hat, and extra gloves as well as extra food or money for the coffee shop. Go ahead and show the elements who's the boss in the Giro Chrono LS Thermal Jersey.
- Thermal fabric is soft and warm on skin
- Expandable Storage Pockets hauls extra clothes and snacks
- Hem gripper keeps jersey from riding up
- UPF 50+ sun block rating protects on bluebird days
- Reflective logo and highlights help be visible in low light
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
Note: Bottoms fit about a size smaller than labeled, e.g. a size 4 fits like a size 2, so select one size higher than your normal size.
32 - 33in
|34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
|36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
|38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|Natural Waist||23 - 24in
(58.4 - 61.0cm)
25 - 26in
|27 - 28in
(68.6 - 71.1cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.7 - 76.2cm)
|31 - 32in
(78.7 - 81.3cm)
|Hip||33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.