Item # GIR00H6
Giro Chrono Sport Sublimated Short-Sleeve Jersey - Women's $79.95
When you're kitting up for a ride its hard to beat clean lines and classic fits, but that doesn't mean you've got to opt for boring colorways. Take the Giro Chrono Sport Sublimated Short-Sleeve Jersey for example, which packs in fun colors and timeless styling to keep your kit interesting, while maintaining total comfort from a dialed in fit.
The Chrono Sport Short-Sleeve doesn't just look good though, its ready to perform when you're hitting the tarmac. It's crafted from lightweight and breathable polyester that has a knack for pulling away perspiration, and features mesh panels to give a little extra relief when you're working up steep climbs on toasty afternoons, plus UPF 20+ embedded to help fight off harmful UV rays. It features a slightly more relaxed fit than you'll find on other Giro jerseys, but that's not to say it's baggy. It still contours to your body, but just leaves a little more to the imagination, and offers some forgiveness when you're working your way back into race day shape.
- A breathable jersey with a little extra room
- Polyester construction pulls away sweat and dries
- Mesh side panels keep you cool when you're crushing climbs
- UPF 20+ technology keeps harmful UV rays away
- Stash your homemade goodies and gadgets in 3 back pockets
- Drop heat in a hurry with full-length front zip
- Reflective accents help you stay seen in low light riding.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
Note: Bottoms fit about a size smaller than labeled, e.g. a size 4 fits like a size 2, so select one size higher than your normal size.
32 - 33in
|34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
|36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
|38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|Natural Waist||23 - 24in
(58.4 - 61.0cm)
25 - 26in
|27 - 28in
(68.6 - 71.1cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.7 - 76.2cm)
|31 - 32in
(78.7 - 81.3cm)
|Hip||33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.