Chrono Sport Halter Bib Short
Despite the fact that women have been involved in cycling for decades, it seems like designers have had a pretty difficult time getting a grasp of our anatomical needs in the kit department. Fortunately brands like Giro have revolutionized the manner in which we suit up in bibs, with a halter-style application that takes an uncomplicated approach to nature calls, so we don't have search for a wooded area to drive into and shed layers. Giro's Chrono Sport Halter Bib Shorts carry on with the convenience of the halter-bib, and adds some sustainability to them with new Renew Series fabrics that use recycled materials to reduce impact on the planet.
The Chrono Sport Halter Bibs are based off the supportive design of the Chrono Expert Bib, but employs a stretchier, more forgiving fabric. Breathable mesh halter straps won't drench you in perspiration when it's layered under your favorite cycling jersey. And seeing that you'll be riding long distances, the Custom Chrono chamois dissipates vibration transmitted through your stiff road frame with its thermo-bonded open cell padding that's thickest at center, and tapers along the sides for greater mobility. This chamois is lined with a smooth microfiber that virtually eliminates chafing, then finished with a bacteriostatic treatment.
- Cycle in comfort and convenience with Giro's halter bibs
- Eco-friendly Renew Series fabrics use recycled materials
- Stretchy fabric balances riding comfort with support
- Breathable mesh halter straps for upright stability
- Renew-series Chrono chamois reduces pressure and vibration
- Microfiber chamois lining eliminates discomfort
- Reflective detail stands out on the road